PowerMyLearning in New York City
PowerMyLearning strengthens the triangle of learning relationships between students, teachers, and families so every student succeeds. In New York City, PowerMyLearning has partnered with more than 100 schools and served more than 100,000 students, parents, and teachers since 1999. PowerMyLearning has demonstrated significant impact on student achievement, teacher instructional practices, and parental confidence.
Our services help educators integrate new instructional approaches and deepen school-home connections. Our family workshops empower parents to become stronger learning partners for their children. As a result, students build their social-emotional learning skills and embark on a path to academic and lifelong success.
Interested in bringing our programs for students, families, and teachers to your school? Partner with us!
To support our work, make a tax-deductible financial gift.
Our partnership with PowerMyLearning has enlightened the thinking of our teachers and has transformed the lives of our children. No longer is 21st century learning a far-off dream, out of reach to the students.
PowerMyLearning is proud to partner with public schools across New York City’s five boroughs. If your school is interested in partnering with us, please click here.
2019-2020 NYC Partner Schools
- Bronx School for Law, Government, and Justice
- The Bronx Mathematics Preparatory School
- Jonas Bronck Academy
- J.H.S. 123 James M. Kieran (Bronx Urban Community School)
- M.S./H.S. 221 South Bronx Preparatory: A College Board School
- P.S. 65 Mother Hale
- P.S. 72 Dr. William Dorney
- P.S. 77 Bedford Park Elementary
- P.S. 94 Kings College School
- P.S. 279 Captain Manuel Rivera, Jr.
- M.S. 101 Edward R. Byrne
- Creston Academy
- Brooklyn Landmark Elementary School
- J.H.S. 50 John D. Wells
- J.H.S. 62 Ditmas
- P.S. 26 Jesse Owens
- M.S. 340 North Star Academy
- P.S. 288 The Shirley Tanyhill
- P.S. 264 Bay Ridge Elementary School for the Arts
- Future Leaders Institute Charter School
- P.S. 34 Franklin D. Roosevelt
- P.S. 33 Chelsea Prep
- P.S. 64 Robert Simon
- P.S. 140 Nathan Straus
- P.S. 206 Jose Celso Barbosa
- P.S. 40 Samuel Huntington
- P.S. 89 Elmhurst
- P.S. 110
- I.S. 237
- P.S. 280
- York Early College Academy
- P.S. 171 Peter Van Alst
- P.S. 31 William T. Davis
Interested in becoming a partner school?
I am excited to join because I have a strong belief that families are our great partners in this mission of making a difference in the lives of children we teach.
Through the support of foundations, corporations, local government, and individuals, PowerMyLearning is making a real difference in strengthening the learning relationships between students, teachers and families across New York City. We are proud to recognize the following institutional funders whose generosity furthers our work to support public schools in under-served communities.
To make a tax-deductible gift to PowerMyLearning in New York City, please click here.
- Booth Ferris Foundation
- Change Happens Foundation
- The Joseph H. Flom Foundation
- The New York Community Trust
- The Heckscher Foundation for Children
- Henry E. Niles Foundation
- Robin Hood Foundation
- The Staten Island Foundation
- Venable Foundation, Inc.
- Brooklyn Cyclones
- Charter Communications
- Con Edison
- Dell EMC
- L’Oreal USA
- Morgan Stanley
- RTP Technology
- NYC Council Member Adrienne Adams
- NYC Council Member Andrew Cohen
- NYC Council Member Antonio Reynoso
- NYC Council Member Carlina Rivera
- NYC Council Speaker Corey Johnson
- NYC Council Member Costa Constantinides
- NYC Council Member Daniel Dromm
- NYC Council Member Debi Rose
- NYC Council Member Diana Ayala
- NYC Council Member Francisco Moya
- NYC Council Member I. Daneek Miller
- NYC Council Member Justin Brannan
- NYC Council Member Laurie Cumbo
- NYC Council Member Mark Gjonaj
- NYC Council Member Mark Treyger
- NYC Council Member Mathieu Eugene
- NYC Council Member Peter Koo
- NYC Council Member Rafael Espinal Jr.
- NYC Council Member Rev. Fernando Cabrera
- NYC Council Member Ritchie Torres
- NYC Council Member Ruben Diaz Sr.
- NYC Council Member Robert Cornegy
- NYC Council Member Vanessa Gibson
I want all students to be able to unlock the possibilities that technology can offer. And with PowerMyLearning, it’s done in such a way that teachers are a part of the process in the classroom, and parents are part of the process at home. That is crucial.
Interested in becoming a partner school?
My PowerMyLearning computer is what ignited my passion for technology and it set the tone for years to come.